Brand: Two Leaves and a Bud
- DELICIOUS & ORGANIC: The foundation of this organic chai tea is top-quality, whole leaf black tea. Then we add whole spices like cinnamon, ginger, and cloves for a bold, yet balanced blend.
- WHOLE LEAF TEA SACHETS: The special shape and size of the sachets allows our tea leaves more elbow room to infuse completely, providing fuller flavor.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING: We make our quality tea accessible using plant-based, commercially compostable eco-sachets with wraps that decompose.
- TWO LEAVES AND A BUD is an independent tea company named for the part of the tea plant (Camellia sinensis) plucked by hand to make the world's best tea. From the mountain town of Basalt, Colorado, our team sources, slurps, and sips the finest tea you’ll find anywhere.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Black Tea*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Cardamom Seed*, Cloves*, Natural Flavor, Rose Petals*, Marigold Flowers* (*Organic)
Details: In India, tea is served spiced and sold on the street by the chai-wallah, the chai guy. Ours starts with great black tea and then we add whole spices. Try sweetening up your cuppa' chai with some honey or smoothing it our with milk.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 7.7 x 5.5 inches