WELLESSE Liquid Mineral Supplement, Iron, Natural Berry, 16 Ounce
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ingredients Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate), Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Sorbitol, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Benzoate (to preserve freshness), Stevia (leaf), Sodium EDTA (to protect color and flavor), contains soy Directions Shake Well. Adults take 1 measured tablespoon (15 mL) daily or as directed by your physician. Mat be taken directly or mixed in water or juice. Do not exceed recommended daily serving. To optimize iron absorption, take this product at least 2 hours before or after taking Calcium or dairy products. Tightly secure child resistant cap after each use. Legal Disclaimer For dietary supplements: this statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
- Wellesse® Liquid Iron PACK OF 3,Wellesse Liquid Iron is gluten free, sugar free sweetened with Stevia, and a great tasting berry flavor liquid alternative to other horrible tasting iron supplements. It’s easy to take directly or in water, juice or smoothie Report incorrect product information Frequently bought together WELLESSE Liquid Mineral Supplement, Iron, Natural Berry, 16 Ounce + Wellesse Multivitamin Fast Absorbing, Complete B-Complex,Tangy New Citrus Flavor, 16-Fluid-Ounce (Pack of 2
- Wellesse® Liquid Iron is an easy, tasty and fast absorbing supplement that provides 100% recommended DV of iron in each 1-TBSP serving to help optimize iron levels, reduce symptoms of occasional fatigue due to low iron levels and restore energy reserves.*
- In each tiny 1-tablespoon serving, Liquid Iron gives you an 18 mg dose of quality elemental iron - a great value of 32 servings, in each 16 fluid ounce bottle - Store in or out of the refrigerator after opening - easy to take at work or at home daily
- The amino acid chelate form of iron used in Wellesse® Liquid Iron is a preferable supplement form because it is highly absorbable and has fewer gastrointestinal side effects than other common forms of iron supplementation such as ferrous sulfate tablets
- Liquid Iron is a good option for those not able to eat an iron rich diet and those advised to take iron daily to address a deficiency. Convenient liquid form allows flexible dosing as prescribed without the discomfort of swallowing tablets