- FLAVOR: Yogi Cold Season tea combines aromatic Eucalyptus and Peppermint with Licorice, Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, and Clove for a naturally spicy-sweet herbal blend.
- BENEFITS: Herbs traditionally used to support respiratory health, including Eucalyptus, Licorice and Tulsi, combine with Ayurvedic spices for a warming blend that's just right for enjoying during Cold Weather Season.
- ORGANIC: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- CONTENTS: Caffeine free, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners and individually packaged with compostable bags.
- BREWING SUGGESTIONS: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 3-4 cups daily.
Details: Yogi Cold Season tea is a soothing, all-organic tea specifically formulated for use during the cold weather season. We start with Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove, known in Ayurveda as "heating herbs." This warming blend is complemented with Licorice, Eucalyptus, Tulsi and Orange Peel, herbs traditionally used to support respiratory function. When the cold weather arrives, relax and sip a delicious cup of Yogi Cold Season tea to help keep your internal fire blazing. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.1 x 2.8 inches