Yogi Tea, Honey Lemon Throat Comfort, 16 Count
Brand: Yogi Tea
- FLAVOR: Yogi Honey Lemon Throat Comfort tea combines Honeybush Leaf, Licorice Root and Natural Honey and Lemon Flavors with Peppermint for a naturally citrus-y sweet blend.
- BENEFITS: This soothing blend includes Wild Cherry Bark, Slippery Elm Bark and Echinacea Root to help soothe your throat and support wellness.
- ORGANIC: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
- CONTENTS: Caffeine free, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners and individually packaged with compostable bags.
- BREWING SUGGESTIONS: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 3-6 cups daily. To warm up or soothe the throat, such as for singing or public speaking, sip as needed throughout the day.
Details: Yogi Honey Lemon Throat Comfort tea is purposefully blended with Wild Cherry Bark, traditionally used by native North Americans for its soothing properties, and Echinacea, which helps to supply antioxidants. With notes of naturally-sweet Honeybush and refreshing Peppermint, Yogi Honey Lemon Throat Comfort tea is a tasty tea to comfort and soothe your throat. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.2 x 2.7 inches
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.